Picture Artist Collection

#Sponsor Link Tilter
#Sponsor Link Tilter

Justin Bieber Selena Gomez relationship seems to have the green light to his mother, Pattie Mallette. Bieber's mother says she loves her lover.

"I love Selena She's good .. As you can see, there it is. She (Selena) is Justin's very good. They fit together," says Pattie.

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
His mother also gave advice to the child's life, who is now 18 years old. Autobiography "Nowhere But Up: The Story of Mrs. Justin Bieber," he was 36 years old trying to give a good example of a bad experience.

"I've been through a lot of painful events in their lives, I always fix (Justin), did not learn of the problem. Learning from my mistakes," said Pattie.

Pattie took the lives and issues of violence, because he was small. As a child, Pattie parents split up and he was wrong when he was a child.

"My parents divorced when I was a kid, Dan. I was sexually abused when I was about 4 years old., And other harassment continued until I was 10 years old. Event really made me believe in men and sex," according to Bieber's mother.

0 comments:

Post a Comment